Making the perfect pot of coffee with a pour over brewer takes just 4 minutes and just a few steps! Let's get started. Be sure to gather your ingredients, the pour over brewer, and a scale.
- 50g coffee medium grind
- 800ml water, just off the boil (~210 degrees)
- 8-12 cup coffee filter
- Rinse filter. Using a scale, pour 100g of water for the "bloom" and start your timer. After 30 seconds, you can start your first pour.
- Using a steady circular motion, pour 300g of water until the scale reads 400g.
- Before the coffee bed dries, pour your second pour. Use 200g for a total of 600g.
- Before the coffee bed dries, pour your third pour, using 200g for a total of 800g
- Around 4 minutes, the process should be complete. If there is a small pool of water on top of the coffee, don't worry! Go ahead and remove the dripper.
- Put the lid on the brewer and serve!
Don't have your brewer yet? Make sure you purchase it here! Available in black and white.