Are you looking for an easy brew with a perfect consistency? Then the Good Citizen French Press has just what you need. In only 6 minutes, you can be enjoying the perfect cup of full-bodied coffee.
- 60g coffee medium grind
- 800ml water, just off the boil (~210 degrees)
- Use 200ml of water just off the boil to preheat your brewer. After about 30 seconds, dump out the water.
- For a full pot recipe, use a scale and add 60g of ground coffee into the press.
- In a circular motion, immerse the coffee grounds with water, filling the press.
- After 30 seconds, give it a good stir and put the lid on.
- Press just slightly to ensure all coffee is submerged under water.
- Let the coffee sit for approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Slowly and gently, press the filter until it comes to a stop.
- Turn the lid to open the pour spout.
- Serve and enjoy!